Wednesday 20 October 2010

Thank You

Hey, it's Aimes here - I'm still lurking around Blogland when I get the chance!

Whilst I've got a spare moment, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for the really sweet comments/emails about my dad. For those of you who don't know, my dad was rushed into hospital last week and will be staying there for a while until we can get him on to the road to recovery.

This means that inky time is very restricted for me, but boy, am I glad I now have not one, but two fabulous PTI partners in crime to cover for me now! (No pressure though, ladies *wink*)

So it's not a new creation I've got today, but it's one I've not shared here on the PTI blog and I feel it suits the occasion:Thank you to all of you for your support - it means so much! Keep on sending those positive vibes if you've got 'em!

Sorry I don't have a new card for our fab CASE challenge; I've actually CASEd myself here after taking inspiration from this card of mine. If only I was on the PTI DT myself then I could use this as my example for our challenge LOL! A girl can always dream, right?! *sigh*

Aimes
x

Card Deets
{Thank You}

Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Round and Round (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Hint of Pesto (Versamagic)/Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Dotty Biscotti (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Seam Binding/Chompy (Corner Chomper)/Vintage button (Papertrey Ink)/Apron Lace Border Punch (Fiskars)

11 comments:

Pickle said...

Hope he gets well soon and that you and your family are well too. Beautiful card :) take care and big hugs x

~amy~ said...

Hang in there sista...lovely card..as always and I'm sending you good ju-ju across the pond:)

Debby said...

It's hard having a parent hit a really tough spot. Well wishes to your Dad and big hugs to you Aimes.

Marisa said...

I'm drooling.....love it!

Inkyfingers said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad Aimes, but I'm sure he feels better for your support. Hang in there.

Lovely card.
Hugs,
Carol xx

Caryn said...

Don't worry about anything here Aimes, I'll cover for you any time sweetie. You just make sure your dad gets back on his feet and out of that hospital so you can all relax and get back to normaility.
Sending you big hugs,
Caryn x

Linby said...

Every good wish to your Dad Aimes - sending positive vibes.
Linbyx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

One day Aimes, one day :) sending best wishes to you all xx

debbi taylor said...

sending you hugs sweetie - and you still have time for a beautifuk card too x x x ;-)

Adele Fowler said...

sending positive thoughts your way!! beautiful card :)

Carly said...

So happy to see you around and my thoughts are always with you and your dad. Hope all gets much better soon! Lots of hugs, Carly