Wednesday 6 October 2010

Let's Chat....

....about this Sunday! How excited are you if you're joining Kate and I for the Make and Take?! We're both very excited and very busy in the middle of preparing everything; I just know I'll forget something so I'll apologise in advance! Sorry! LOL!


Now don't go thinking that this card reveals any secrets about the make and take, so don't go looking for them! In fact this card is way off the mark from what we'll be making or using.....



....or is it?! Tee Hee!

Can't wait to see you all on Sunday!

Aimes
x

Card Deets
{let's chat}
Stamps: On my Couch, Polka Dot Basics II (Papertrey Ink)
Card: Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versamark/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Patterned Paper: Beautiful Blooms DP (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Promarkers/Medium Scallop Die, Hawaiian Shores Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)/Clear Gems (Zva)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun & happy card! I wish that I could join you all...

Agnieszka said...

Just can't wait! :))

Anonymous said...

Can't wait too. You are the best for arranging this.
AOK

Debby said...

I want to come too. I don't need to see my family some of whom I haven't seen in years. Really I don't!

Ginger Claire said...

I'm so glad I've sneeked in to go to the make & take at the last minute. It's a good job I didn't put my name down any earlier as I'd have been far too excited by now.!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Wishing you all a fab time on Sunday xx