Friday 29 October 2010

Spooky Sweets!

Thought I'd share a little project I've been working on over the last couple of weeks.  Some of the mums at my childrens school have arranged for a Halloween party for the Year 6 kids on Sunday so I jumped in and offered to make some little treats for them (have been dying to play with my Tiny Treats: Halloween set!).  Of course, it was only later I found out there were 70 children attending - doh!

Anyhoo, here's a small sample of the 70 I've made!! If I never see another chocolate eyeball it'll be too soon!!



Hugs,
Caryn xxx

9 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

These little treat favors are cute! 70!!! Yikes! They will be enjoyed.

Lousette said...

They are adorable .... but 70, not surprised you have had enough of eyeballs.

Linby said...

ooh these are sweet - although I can see why you would be sick of the sight of them by now! 70!!!
Linbyx

Imke said...

Great little gift bags. These tiny stamps are fabulous !

Jen Carter said...

Too cute!!!

Ann said...

OMG 70! Good job you're a dedicated crafter! They do look good though!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

These are awesome, well done Caryn :) You must have the patience of a saint!
Hugs Katie x

Daniela F. said...

These are sooo cute! Great job, Caryn :-)

irene said...

Love the treats you made. But 70 is definitly a bit too much. Bye Irene