Monday 18 October 2010

Exciting news!

Morning fellow PTI friends! Firstly a big thank you to all the lovely ladies who came from near and far for our Make and Take in Sheffield last weekend - we had a wonderful time with plenty of stamping and chatting, what a perfect way to spend an afternoon!

Here's a pic of us!



Later on today we'll be announcing the winners to our latest challenge and also setting a brand new one for you to get stuck into, but first we have some very exciting news.... I'm so thrilled to announce that today Aimes and I are welcoming our dear friend Caryn to A Passion for Papertrey! From now on I'll have two partners in PTI crime!!!






I'm sure you'll know Caryn from her blog Glitter Me Silly, so will be familiar with her wonderful creations and love of all things PTI. Here's a picture of the three of us (in matching T-shirts no less!) taken earlier this year:






Welcome aboard Caryn!!

Kate x

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

My fav girl's all in one place :D Deserves a big fat WHOOP! xxx

Ginger Claire said...

Great news. Congratulations Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

Yay - I couldn't be more excited even if Edward Cullen and Jacob Black came to my house and started fighting on the front lawn over who was going to be my boyfriend. I am so thrilled!

Caryn xxx

debbi taylor said...

that is great news - congratulations x x x

Kate Lewis said...

Caryn - you seem to forget, Edward is already mine, you know I love you but not enough to share him ;)

Debby said...

Fab news Caryn! Congrats.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Wahoo! Well done Caryn, your designs are always so yummy :) Wish I had the Wolf and Vampire fighting over me lol! Heaven ;) I'd have to cheer Jacob on!
Enough dreaming, huge congrats to you and your lovely team members :)
Katie xxx

Margaret C said...

Congrats Caryn ! How FUN !!!!

Seein' as you're not so bothered about Edward and Jacob I could ...um... help you out there ??!

OOOOOH ! They could be a challenge prize !!!

Linby said...

Fab news. Congrats Caryn
Linby x