Wednesday 31 March 2010

Featured Stamper Post: In Beautiful Bloom...

These projects co-ordinate with the card that I created for this month's Spring Clean Challenge. I created each individual item using the same stamp set, colours, papers etc

As you know this is my favourite PTI stamp set, "In Bloom" is so pretty I just love it.

So here we go:

This mini card has a matching pocket which has the same image on the inside. So, whether the card is in it or not, it will always look the same.


This one I love, so simple but lovely.


I love the simplicity of this card, it could be used for any occasion.

Once again, a sprinkling of colour, but just enough to catch your eye!

Recipe: PTI In Bloom Stamp set, Guidelines Paper Collection, Black Ink, Plum Pudding Ribbon/Buttons, White Card, Clear Adhesive Gems, Black Fine Liner, Raffia Ribbon
Tools: Ruler, Circle Punch


Well, that's it! I really hope you've enjoyed my creations as much as I did creating them. If I've inspired you in any way then I'm happy.

Thank you to Kate and Aimes for giving me this wonderful chance :o)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Amazing cards!!!!!!!
It's my favourite stamp set!
Thanks!

Emma said...

What a beautiful collection of projects Katie - it has been a real treat to see all of your wonderful creations :D

Antje said...

This set hasn't grabed my attention yet - but after seeing what you did with it, I must have a closer look.
Beautiful work!

Vicki said...

Beautiful cards Katie, you have definitely inspired me to get this set out and have a play:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Thank you so much for your amazing comments. I've thoroughly enjoyed being Featured stamper and sharing my ideas. I feel so priveliged to have been given the chance :)