Sunday 28 March 2010

More Guy Cards...

Hey!

Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a fab weekend so far...let's not think about Monday yet! I'm recovering from a very busy Saturday spent indulging in some crafty-themed retail therapy at the Hobbycrafts Event at Birmingham NEC. If you saw a red-haired girl with chunky green beads on apologising constantly for bumping into people, that was me! LOL!

Before I go play with my new goodies, I thought I'd share a card that was made for another brother's birthday. That's two guy cards for brothers down, just one more brother of my own to cater for (let's not think about Chris' brothers or other male relatives quite yet...LOL!)


Card Recipe
Stamps: Star Prints/Daily Designs Sentiments
Ink: Memento Black
Card: Stamper's Select White/True Black/True Black Bitty Star Basics
Accessories: Saddle Stitch True Black Ribbon/Cuttlebug/Nesties


I stuck with the monochromatic scheme for this card. I think it works for guy cards, but it's also the colours of Derby County Football Club which is very fitting for this brother! I dread to think what I'd have done if he was a Norwich fan (Bright yellow and green LOL!)

So as you can tell, my run to set for guy cards is Star Prints. That set is just sooo versatile, it's definitely had it's dollars worth of use! Think I may have to retire it soon though because I reckon you're all getting bored of seeing me play with it!

OK, I'm off now to play with my new crafty goodies! Wishing you all a very chilled-out, relaxing Sunday!

Aimes
x

4 comments:

Emma said...

Oooh, ooh what did you buy ? (being nosey lol) and no you are not allowed to stop using this set - as you are the world's leading authority on how to make it look fabulous :D

AuroraDawn said...

How many brothers .....

I love this card its one I'm definately going to CASE it, its FAB

Diane Jaquay said...

Really nice card Aimes!!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Aimes this is great, I'm always lacking inspiration for male cards so thank you. It sounds like you had a great time at the NEC, happy playing with your new stash xx