Monday 3 August 2009

Papertrey ATC Swap

Finally, here we are with details of our first Swap!

Being very conscious of limited PTI supplies we thought what better than an ATC Swap (ATC's are little pieces of Art Work that measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2")

My Example:
....& the fantastic thing about ATC's is they make excellent Card Toppers for a quick & easy card....
Recipe: Stamps - Heart Prints, Damask Designs & Polka Dot Basis II / Card & Ink - True Black, Enchanted Evening & Raspberry Fizz / Ribbon - Saddle Stitched Grosgrain Enchanted Evening / Other - EK Success Edge Punch & Paper Piercing Tool
.
Kate's Examples:

Recipe: (All Papertrey Ink unless stated)
Stamps - On My Couch/On My Couch Additions/Background Basics - Retro
Ink - Pure Poppy/Versamark/Memento Tuxedo Black
Card - Stamper's Select White/Enchanted Evening/Pure Poppy
Ribbon - Pure Poppy twill
Other - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder/white embossing powder/corner rounder punch
Recipe: (All Papertrey Ink unless stated)
Stamps - On My Couch
Ink - Hibiscus/Sweet Blush/Memento Tuxedo Black
Card - Vintage Cream/Hibiscus
Other - sewing machine

If you want to join in, please leave your name & email here, further details will follow when all spaces are filled (or by 05/08/09 at the latest)
.
Stephanie & Kate x

*No More Spaces*
ATC's will be due in by 31 August 2009
Other brands can be used (cardstock, embellishments, ribbon etc.) but Stamps & Designer Paper must be PTI
.
2. Kate
3. Tina
4. Shaz
6. Dawn
7. Sue
8. Ann
10. Vicki
11. TesaB
12. JanJ
13. Nina
15. Emma Lynne
16. Bekka

19 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have some PTi stamp sets that I hardly ever use so this will be a good exscuse!! slumber@me.com

Thanks Sue :o)

Ann said...

A great idea - I'd like to join in please - thanks for organising Kate and Steph.
annhayes2008@googlemail.com

Hanne said...

I'd like to join as well!
my email:
notawasteofpaper (at) gmail (dot) com

Love, Hanne

Steph said...

they are really cute x

Vicki said...

Hi, would love to join in please, these are gorgeous, great idea!

hugs

Vicki x

Vicki said...

Oh, my email addy is;

hawkinsl20@msn.com

Sorry

Vicki x

TesaB said...

I'd love to participate!

tesabroman@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi I'd like to join in, but having a mini stash of PTI, can we combine PTI with other products on our ATCs or does it need to be totally PTI? Just want to check before committing myself!

Thanks

Jan xx

Unknown said...

Ooh sorry, meant to say I love the ATC's you've done - fabulous!

Jan x

AuroraDawn said...

Yes please :O)

wicksdawn@hotmail.com

I'm off on my hols on the 21st so will have to get them off before then...

Dawn
xXx

Tina Spohn said...

These are beautiful examples, Kate and Steph. I guess, I haven´t done ATCs for years, so it´s time to go for it. :) You already got me on the list and you also got my mailaddress. Hey, I´m looking forward to this swap. :D

Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

I think I'll join in, too :)
Hugs - Nina
canned_heat (at) gmx (dot) de

Vicki said...

Hi Kate & Steph,
have left you a little something on my blog to thank you for getting me hooked on papertrey ink..lol!

Hugs
Vicki x

Anonymous said...

Me, Me, Me Please!!!!

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~T~ said...

Loving the couch stamps!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh - am I too late?

If a space becomes available please let me know. bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Can we all see pictures of what everyone makes?

Bx

Daniela F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimes said...

Yay! My first ever swap - how exciting! Never tried ATCs before! Now I'm going to sound a complete doofus but how many do we need to make and do they all need to be the same? Just wanna make sure I'm doing this right before I get stuck in!
Hugs
Aimes
x