Monday 31 August 2009

Birthday picnic


Here's a card a made a few days ago ... it's for my Great Uncle who turned 99!!! I'm still adoring this basket set - it's a real go-to set for me, something for everyone and quick too when you paper piece the basket as I've done here.

That's all for today - off to London for the week and if I don't go right now I'll miss my bus LOL!

Kate xx

Recipe:
Stamps - Vintage Picnic
Card - Kraft/Pure Poppy/Stamper's Select White
Paper - Bitty Box papers
Ribbon and Button - Spring Moss
Other - sewing machine/Copic markers/Circle Nestiabilities

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Lovely card Kate, the papers and colours are perfect, enjoy your week in London.

Hugs
Vicki x

Emma said...

Hi KAte,

You're right this is such a versatile set and your cards always look amazing when you've used it. I am sure your great uncle will really appreciate it :D

Have fun in the big smoke :D

Emma x

Joy said...

Lovely card Kate and congrats to your great uncle on reaching such an age xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovey card Kate :-)

Have a fun time in London

Bx

Ann said...

Gorgeous - I can't stop using this set either! It suits so many people, all ages, all types..... a great buy.