Sunday 9 August 2009

Baby blue

Isn't it lovely to have to make a baby card?! Seems to be coming into baby season so I'll be using this Bitty Baby Blessings set quite a bit - it's actually the first time I've used it! I love that it's so great for paper piecing:



I'm madly rushing around trying to get sorted and packed before going on holiday first thing Tuesday morning - I'm wrestling between this huge pile of ironing that needs to be done, and an empty suitcase that needs to be filled and the beautiful sunshine outside (and some new PTI stamps that haven't received as much love as they should have too)

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to check back tomorrow for the draw of our blog candy and a new challenge!

Kate x

Recipe:
Stamps - Bitty Baby Blessings
Card - Kraft/Enchanted Evening/Stamper's Select White
Paper - Men of Life
Other - sewing machine/Enchanted Evening button/Fiskars border punch/oval Nestabilities

13 comments:

Yankee in England said...

Seriously too cute! My friends need to start having babies so I can make some baby cards.

Eveline said...

Beautiful baby card.
Have a good Holiday.
Eveline.

Ann said...

Love the card Kate - have a great holiday - you deserve it!

Aimes said...

Just adorable! Love the paper piecing and I see your amazing sewing machine has been put to fab use!
Just as I get back from my hols you're off on yours! Will we ever be in blogland at the same time?!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

liszha said...

This is the cutest card. So lovely!

Victoria said...

another lovely card, what a dilema, crafting / ironing. Hmm I know which one I'd pick an the crumpled look is quite in!

Victoria
x

ps - going to miss your blogging whilst you're on your jollies

Vicki said...

Awww gorgeous card Kate, need to make a baby girl card myself, may take inspiration from this. It must be the holiday season next week, me too, is going away!

Enjoy yours

hugs
Vicki x

katrynka said...

Can you drag the ironing board outside, to kill two birds with one stone?!

I am 45, but I STILL miss the long summer days that I used to have while I was in school! I am sure I complained of being bored at some time, but I do not recall ever being bored!

Unknown said...

Adorable card Kate

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine - ironing can always wait and there are lightbulbs to make evening crafting possible.

If we dont catch up before have a wonderful holiday

Bekka
x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is adorable Kate.
Have a great holiday.
Clare x

Joy said...

Adorable card Kate, haven't made a baby card in ages xx

Tina Spohn said...

Oh Kate, this is such a sweet baby card. I love the paper piecing and the stitches. Gorgeous!

Oh, you are going on a holiday? Where are you going to? Yes, I´m curious, hehe... *lol*

Hugs, Tina

Julie said...

Kate - what a beautiful card, I would leave the ironing and go and enjoy the sun if i were you.
Take Care and have a great holiday.
Ju xx