Saturday 22 January 2011

Just for YOU!

Happy weekend, Peeps!

Anyone up to anything interesting this weekend? I'm grateful for the nice little lie-in, the relaxed breakfast of Fluff! on toast in my PJs and checkin out blogland so far before I get inky in my corner later today (that's after I've tidied it up a bit *wink*)

But lemme share a mini card with you first:


This is a real mini card measuring only 2.5" square - it's so little that I think I may lose it! I've decided to dedicate this card to YOU. I can't quite believe it, but we've hit 400 followers here on A Passion for Papertrey this week (no doubt the number will fluctuate, but at the time of typing this, it's 400!) so thank you for all your support, encouraging comments, and participation in our challenges!

Speaking of which, if you haven't already played along with our current challenge there's still time! I'm loving the entries we've had so far...

Right, I'm now off to tidy up my creative mess :)

Aimes
x

Card Deets
{Just for You}

Stamps: Around and About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)/Ledger (Hero Arts)
Ink: Antique Linen (Distress Inks)/Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 2009 Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Notebook Border Punch (EK Success)/Bling (Hero Arts)/Glossy Accents/White Ribbon Twine (Papertrey Ink)/Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart)

5 comments:

Eveline said...

I saw your card in the "Create blog" gallery. It's a super card.
Eveline.
Eveline.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love this mini-card! Pretty paper and that butterfly in the corner is perfect! I'm happy to say I was number 400, such an honor! I'm pretty sure I will be enjoying the inspiration here very much!

Hugs, Wendy

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!!!

Marisa said...

Darling little card, Amy :) A huge congrats on the followers too! Enjoy your weekend and cheers to another 400 - well actually 600 so you have a nice round number.

Imke said...

Aimes, this is a lovely mini card and ireally like the colors and the corner image looks great.