Thursday 18 February 2010

Found!

Just before New Year, in a mad rush before I flew to the US the following morning, I made a card for one of our upcoming challenges .... I then somehow managed to lose it!

Well I recently found it under a pile of junk in my craft room, so here is my sample for our Super Stars challenge.. only a few weeks late!

It's a very simple card, using the fabulous Big and Bold Wishes sentiment set:



Recipe:

Stamps - Star Prints/Big & Bold Wishes
Card - Kraft/Stamper's Select White
Ink - Fresh Snow/Versafine
Other - Fiskars border punch


Thanks for visiting today... it's a freezing night here so I hope you keep warm!

Kate x

5 comments:

Cathygel said...

A simple but ... very elegant card!

Diane Jaquay said...

FABULOUS!!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Great colours Kate xx

~T~ said...

Nice - glad you found it!

Daniela F. said...

Adorable card, Kate! The combo of white on kraft has always been a favorite of mine. Your card looks so clean and elegant. Love it! Hugs, Dana xx