Card - Stamper's Select White/Raspberry Fizz
Paper - Simple Valentine
Other - Black gingham ribbon/felt hearts and buttons(Martha Stewart)/EK Success border punch
..and as our featured stamper, Vanessa has provided us with TWO stunning examples!
I'm literally drooling with this scrumptious cupcake creation...
...and then it's topped off with this super sweet creation!
Supplies for the Pink/Kraft card: Cardstock: (Kraft, Berry Sorbet) PTI, Patterned Paper: (Pretty Pastels) PTI, Stamps: (Background Basics: Hearts) PTI, Ink: (Fresh Snow) PTI, (Watermark Ink) Versamark, Fibers: (Vintage Cream Luxe Satin Ribbon) PTI, Accents: (Heart Pearls) Hero Arts, Tools: (Border Punch) EK-Success, (Corner Chomper) Crop-A-Dile
- All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
- To enter, use our Mister Linky at the bottom of this post. If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
- Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
- Challenge closes on Monday 22nd February 2010 at 9.00am GMT
- A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
So getting thinking of some lovey, dovey creations and get inky! We can't wait to see what creations you come up with!
Aimes, Kate & Vanessa