Friday 9 October 2009

Ooops I forgot...

Hey!

I dunno about you but I'm still so hyped up about the exciting news of a PTI make and take!!! A HUGE thanks to the PTI Fairy God-Mother herself, aka Steph *mwah!* Honey!

Today I'm bringing you a card that I realised I'd posted on my own blog a while back but had forgotten to post here - tut tut! I thought you may wanna check it out as it's yet another creation oozing PTI goodness and was for a past Raspberry Suites Colour Challenge: Recipe
Stamps: Star Prints
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Card: Vintage Cream/Kraft/Summer Sunrise Bitty Box Basics
Accessories: Dark Chocolate Twill/Rustic Wood Button/Jute Rustic Twine/Nestabilities

This card was made with yet another male birthday in mind (too many males in my family for a girly crafter like me! LOL!) and the scalloped edge of the DP was made by drawing around a circle nestability repeatedly (you can use the grid on the DP to measure which is very helpful!) as I don't own a border punch like this yet!

I'm still itching to play along with the old RSCC as I ADORED that colour combo. Kate totally rocked it don't ya think? Definitely got me tempted to start on some Christmas card designs anyways....

Oooh and hands up - who is totally hyped up about the new PTI release countdown? Silly question I know but how adorable were those Holiday Button Bits samples?!?! Also, what an amazing idea to sell a jar of buttons with a mixture of colours in. Fab for all newbie (and old!) PTI addicts!!

Thanks so much for stopping by - hope y'all have a super duper weekend!!

Aimes
x

7 comments:

Emma said...

I WANT, I WANT, me too pleeeeease. Oh I feel quite faint with the gorgeousness of this post Aimes, between your beaudiful card and thank you for your very helpful tip on the scallop edge - looks groovy and the new button set hee hee.

I may have to crack open the piggy bank this month - but oooh I just don't know ha!

Have a great weekend,

Emma x

Saxo Stamper said...

Love it, love it.

K x

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous card Aimes.
Oh I wish you hadn't put the link to the New Button Bits stamps and the buttons!
Clare x

AuroraDawn said...

I so want too, I WAS on a spending ban this month, I'm not going to tell you what it cost me to be able to order Holiday Button Bits and those gorgeous buttons, but I'm going to add Giga Guide Lines to the order too LOL

Wonder what the new colours will be ??

AuroraDawn said...

Is anyone organising a joint order this month??

Vanessa said...

I am so jealous, I`d love to be there with you in Essex! If it wasn`t for my little girl, I`d take some money from my savings account and would fly over to you! Love your gorgeous card!
The new releases are so fab! I told myself to order only every second month, but I can`t stand this one not ordering!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Tina Spohn said...

I saw this card on your blog and I´m still loving it. It´s very stylish with those colors that don´t seem to work with the stars but look so good. We all just have to try matching colors we usually don´t put together or wouldn´t choose for a theme. Your card rocks. :D

Hugs, Tina