Friday 17 September 2010

Sweet Li'l Thanks


And a very happy Friday to ya! I'm so happy it's Friday: finally the weekend can commence and I might finally be able to find a few minutes to get inky.....I swear every minute of this week has been taken up by something else!

If you read my previous post, you'll notice that I'm on a li'l 3X3 cards kick at the moment. I love how quickly they come together and that I don't have to devote a whole hour (or in my case, hours!) to crafty business when I've got a million and one other things on my list of things to do!

You kinda have to imagine this as a tiny card even though it looks big on the picture! LOL!

The sweetest thing about this card is that it's made entirely outta scraps! For some reason that always makes me so happy; thinking that it's almost like a 'freebie' because I didn't have to cut into any new supplies! Oh and check out that rounded corner: yup, me and Chompy (my new corner chomper) are getting on like a house on fire! I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship LOL!

OK I've gotta dash, but I'm wishing y'all a super duper weekend! And remember, if you too can squeeze in some inky time, there's still time to enter our current challenge *wink*

Aimes
x

Card Deets
{Thanks}
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning a New Leaf, Daily Designs Sentiments)
Card: Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate, Kraft)
Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink (Turning a New Leaf)
Ink: Versamark/Memento
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Papertrey Ink (Medium Scallop Border Die)/Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is great!! I love it all!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Another "lil" beauty Aimes, there is deffinately something satisfying about using up scraps and this is a real cutie.
Katie x

Amy Kolling said...

I LOVE 3x3 cards! This is so CAS...love it to pieces!