Monday 27 September 2010

Sending Hugs

Happy Monday, peeps! I hope the weekend was a goody for ya! I can't say we did anything special; sometimes those are the kinda weekends I like the best KWIM?!

Today I'm popping by to share some hugs with y'all...


This is another li'l card (what can I say, I'm hooked on them!) and measures a sweet 2.75 x 3.5 in size. My piccy doesn't capture it, but that butterfly is absolutely smothered in Glossy Accents *grin*

I'm definitely a believer that a hug is good for you and cheers anyone up. Seeing as I'm definitely not a Monday person, I say, bring 'em on in both phsyical and card form! LOL!

*Hugs!*
Aimes
x

P.S If you've got a few inky moments free, why not play along with our 'hip to be square' challenge?

Card Deets {sending hugs}
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams, Friends til the End, Turning a New Leaf, Vintage Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Versamark
Card: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: True Black Bitty Box Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Corner Chomper/Detail Clear EP/Detail White EP/Promarkers/Glossy Accents

12 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I love this card, I remember seeing it on your blog. I love the natural colours you've used, it's so, so pretty Aimes. You do such a great job keeping 2 blogs on the go.
Katie xx

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a lovely card! X

Debby said...

L.O.V.E. that butterfly. Totally gorgeous card Aimes.

Emma said...

Gosh I have fallen in love with this one all over again - It really is a show stopper Aimes.

Deirdre said...

Great card - love it.

Laurie said...

Absolutley gorgeous! LOVE glossy accents!! What a fun idea on the butterfly!

Chris said...

A gorgeous way to send a hug Aimes!!

Amy Kolling said...

Aimes....Your card is soo pretty! I loved your comment on my blog how we both used this leaf and butterfly set but yet the cards are so different! I wish I had thought to use glossy accents on my butterfly. I kept thinking that the butterflies were "missing" something! :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Aimes, so pretty

k x

Cathygel said...

Black and kraft is so class!!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW - You make the most beautiful cards!!! I'm so impressed!

Ann said...

Wowza, that butterfly is drop dead gorgeous!