Our lovely Aimes has gone missing this week. She was last seen under a heap of brown boxes and gaffer tape en route to her new digs. So it's just Kate and I sharing our baby ideas with you this week - and unbeknowns to both of us our colour schemes are somewhat similar!!!!
I've opted to use the gorgeous Baby Button Bits set - LOVE it. I've paper pieced the cupcake with fine linen dotty paper which is stamped in Dark Chocolate ink onto Aqua Mist cardstock. The starry design which I stamped in Aqua Mist onto Fine Linen card is my new Hero Arts purchase (ssshh, don't tell anyone!!).
Stamps: Baby Button Bits (PTI), Star background stamp (Hero Arts)
Card: Kraft, Fine Linen, Aqua Mist
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Other: Mat stack 4 die, Fine linen button, SU scalloped edge punch.
Over to Kate: "I recently had to make two baby boy cards so I reached for my Bitty Baby Blessings set. I love paper piecing with this set so paper pieced two cute babygrows! Can you spot a subtle difference between the two cards? No?! Ok, the main panel of the one one the left is popped up on foam dimensionals so has more depth, in real life you can really notice the difference, and I definitely prefer it."
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings
Card: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Kraft
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Bitty Dots
Other: 2 1/2 Circle Collection Dies/Argyle Impression Plate
And this is the fabulous PTI stamp set you could win!:
Here are the challenge deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify (please state what is PTI as sometimes for us it's hard to tell :D)
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post (be aware that we've had a few niggles with it!). Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, April 4th 2011 at 9.00am GMT
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we'll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Caryn, Kate and Aimes xxx
Oh Yay, I just love baby cards!! Great idea ladies ;)
It definitely is baby season! Beautiful cards!
Great challenge!! I have so many baby cards to share!
Adorable cards, ladies! Love how you both used die cutting in a creative way :)
Oeh, I had so much fun making this card! I don't have many Papertrey baby stamps yet, so I had to mix and mtach, hi hi, and found out on their website that they have the most amazing stamps for babies, so gotta make a wishlist again, hi hi!
Loved the challenge and just entered my card! Love your cards as well!!!
Great inspiration from everyone. I don't have a PTI specific baby set but I wonder if I could use what I've got. Off to see.
Post a Comment