Happy Monday (bank holiday Monday for us here today - woo hoo!) I hope y'all ready for a fun new challenge?!
For this fortnight's challenge we want you to create something with a friend in mind...
For my example for this challenge, I won't surprise anyone by saying I inked up my Friends 'til the End stamp set! Though I was determined to not use the flowers as I always do in that set and instead focus on the words:
I'm hoping that this could almost pass for a masculine card with those colours, though is it too slushy to send a guy a 'friend' card?
Stamps: Friends 'til the End
Ink: Versamark/Dark Chocolate/Scarlet Jewel/Antique Linen Distres Ink
Cardstock: Kraft/Scarlet Jewel/Ripe Avocado
Accessories: Ripe Avocado Ribbon/Jute Ribbon Twine/Dark Chocolate Button/Cuttlebug/Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Over to Kate: "For my sample I reached for my beautiful In Bloom set, it's just the most gorgeous set to colour and is going to a very special friend :) I don't think you can tell from the picture but the flower is super glittery!
Stamps - In Bloom
Card - Kraft/Aqua Mist
Ink - Memento Black
Other - Copic Sketch Markers/Glitter/EK Success border punch
And as our featured stamper this month, here's Marinette's fabulous take on the challenge:
Papers: Bazill kraft, papers Turning a new leaf by Papertrey Ink,
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlia/Daily Designs/Tiny Tag "Friend" from Mixed Messages
So here are the deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, May 17th 2010 at 9.00am GMT
* A winner will be chosen at random to receive some PTI goodies! In addition to this, we'll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.
So start thinking 'friend', Peeps and go get inky!
Aimes, Kate and Marinette
Love all the Friend cards!
Great cards ladies, love the inspiration ;)
These are both lovely 'Friend' cards. It's a good idea for a challenge too :)
Beautiful cards!!! I missed the last challenge but I'll be sure to make it on time for this one!
Great challenge and fabulous inspiration. Got me so excited I had to craft straight away :)
Great new challenge and very pretty inspiration cards! :-)
Great challenge - knew immediatly what I will use!! Great samples from the DT!
Super inspiration, girls! Loved playing with my stamps for this challenge!
You three keep coming up with fabulous cards to inspire us - I really love visiting and joining in.
This was so inspirational- both looking at others takes on the theme and providing inspiration to create a card for the theme!
Thanks for more great inspiration everyone.
Great challenge and wonderful cards!
me quede completamente enamorada!
Post a Comment