Thursday 21 January 2010

Pretty in Pink

Hey!

Happy Friday Eve! Oh I can't wait until the weekend, my fingers have been itching to get inky for ages now I'm back in the chaos of work! At least the snow has thawed now so I've got no scary journeys to work anymore!

Just got a little (or should that be long/tall) card to share with you today full of PTI goodness:


This was for my Mum's birthday. She's a big fan of pink and flowers so I didn't think I could really go too wrong with this creation LOL!

Card Recipe
(PTI Supplies Unless Stated!)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II/Around & About Sentiments
Ink: Sweet Blush/Dark Chocolate
Card: Hibiscus Burst/Sweet Blush/Dark Chocolate Bitty Dot Basics
Accessories: Flower/Dark Chocolate Vintage Button/Cream Button Twine


Onto my own little piece of news...I was thrilled to be selected for In The Spotlight for Dawn Mcvey's RSCC#21 with my Potato Optional card! It was wonderful to see some names up there that I recognised from around here including Taheerah! (Our featured stamper for December)

OK I'm signing off but before I do, I wanted to say how fabulous the entries have been for our 'Emboss It' challenge so far! Remember you've got until Monday to enter and if you've already entered once, there's nothing to stop you from entering again ;D

Have a fabulous Friday, peeps, and I'll catch ya later!

Aimes
x

11 comments:

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Oh.... wow Aimes!! Your card is absolutly fabulous!!

xoxo

Emma said...

Ooooooooohhh still fabulous and famous I see ;D

Chris said...

Beautiful card Aimes - love that long elegant shape. COngrats on being in the spotlight too!

cheryl said...

OMG hun this is stunning love that image and your colurs wow do they stand out such wonderful detail hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Ingrid Danvers said...

Gorgeous card, Aimes. And congrats on being In The Spotlight! I too was suprised to find my name among the others.

Taheerah said...

Lovely, pretty card Aimes!! Thanks for the shout-out!!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Aimes

This is gorgeous and I am sure your Mum will love it.

K x

Daniela F. said...

Gorgeous, Aimes! I love the soft color combo and long shape of your card. Have a wonderful weekend :)

AuroraDawn said...

Well done Aimes, fabulous card

xxx

Julie Marshall said...

Ohhhh...this is so Pretty in Pink! Love it!

kanishk said...

Your card is absolutly fabulous!!

Work from home India