This time it's all about the bling, baby! To join the challenge we want to see some bling on your cards - it can be any type of bling - gems, gliiter - so long as it sparkles, anything goes!!
The bling on my samples is quite subtle (so subtle I'm not sure you can even really notice it from the pictures lol!) - there are 3 rhinestones in the centre of the poinsietta, and the Flourishes are stamped in Versamark Dazzle Champagne ink which has a fabulous soft shimmer:
Stamps - Peaceful Poinsietta/fancy Flourishes/Signature Christmas
Card - Stamper's Select White/Enchanted Evening/Brushed Silver
Ink - Versamark Dazzle/Versamagic - Night Sky/Versafine - Black
Other - Rhinestones/silver ribbon
And a close up:
Over to Aimes... "Here's my attempt to bling up a Christmas Tree! Basically smothered it in Stickles and added some jewels coloured with my promarkers - BLINGIN!"
Stamps - Holiday Tree/Signature Christmas/Around and About Sentiments
Card - Stamper's Select White/Dark Chocolate/Pure Poppy/Rustic Snowflakes DP
Ink - Spring Rain/Spring Moss/Fresh Snow/Dark Chocolate
Others - Pure Poppy Polka Dot Ribbon/Spring Moss Button/Jute Button Twine/Stickles Crystal Glitter/Clear Gems Coloured with Promarkers/Nestability/Cuttlebug/White Gel Pen
Here are the details:
- All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
- To enter, leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
- Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
- Challenge closes on Monday 30th November at 9.00am GMT
- A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
Kate and Aimes xx