Monday 27 April 2009

From The Desk Of....Me!

I have had a little play with one of the Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates for PTI - this one is called From The Desk Of....
.
Recipe (all PTI unless otherwise stated): Stamps - Floral Frenzy / Card - Raspberry Fizz, Stampers Select White & True Black / Papers - Black & White Basics / Ribbon - Twill Tape & Saddle Stitched Raspberry Fizz / Other - EK Success & SU! Punches, Prima Flowers & Vintage True Black Buttons
.
I also made some matching note-cards to go with it & had so much fun that I will definitely be trying out all of the Timeless Templates downloads I already have in the near future.
.
Thanks for stopping by, love Steph xxx

8 comments:

Vannessa said...

This is so stunning in the black, white and Raspberry Fizz! I love Lauren's templates and used the filed with flair one to make a little gift for my friend the other week - it's on my blog if you want a peek. My only concern with them is that I won't be able to find any envelopes small enough to fit in as all the templates are based on American card sizes. Will have to hunt some out.

Sarah B said...

Lauren's templates are my favourite, This one it great and the colours you have used are beautiful, Hugs Sarah BX

Lilacanglia said...

Wowsers,
THis is stunning,
I really cant wait to use up some of my stash so I can afford to get new stuff, Papertake is on the top of my list,
Hugs
Angie

Ann said...

This is lovely - I haven't tried this template yet but it seems perfect for presenting lots of little gifts together. I'm rapidly developing a 'passion for papertrey' myself and its your fault girls!!!

scrappyjacky said...

This is great....lovely colour choice...and would make such a great gift.

Unknown said...

Oh these are so lovely & what a wonderful gift they'd make.

Jan x

Aimes said...

OMG Steph! You've been a busy bee haven't you?! Simply stunnning - I love, love, love it!
Aimes
x

Tina Spohn said...

All I can say is: I love it! It´s perfect!

Hugs Tina