Friday 3 July 2009

Forgotten...


I made this card a while ago and forgot to post it so here ya go! It's totally reminded me to use the beautiful vine from the With Sympathy set more, in fact I'm going to make it a new resolution to use all my older sets much more!!

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, have a great weekend!

Kate x

Recipe: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated)

Stamps - With Sympathy/Heartfelt Basics
Ink - Dark Chocolate/Raspberry Fizz
Card - Stampers Select White/Raspberry Fizz/Dark Chocolate
Ribbon - Raspberry Fizz Grosgrain/Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)/adhesive pearls (Kaisercraft)/corner rounder punch (SU)

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful, Kate!!! Love the colors and how you used the vine stamp!

Hugs
Vanessa

Emma said...

So elegant Kate, I love the colours too. Hope you have a great weekend :D

C'MON MURRAY

Bethany Paull said...

I just followed your link from Nichole's blog. You all have some amazing PTI talent. I love every single card I'm seeing. I'm adding you to my Google Reader, eventhough I'm in the states.

Toni said...

fabulous card

Debbie said...

Beautiful! xxx

Tina Spohn said...

The vine is absolutely brilliant and versatile and you made such a lovely card with it.

Margaret Anne Clark said...

Also just redirected from Nichole's blog - so excited to have a uk site to join !! Unfortunately, going on holiday now so will have to wait til I come back to really investigate all you have to offer !!

Aimes said...

Kate how could you forget to post this little piece of art?!? LOL! I love it! Those branches are so pretty and I just adore that quirky rounded corner all by itself - such attention to detail!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

deb famularo said...

You do beautiful work Kate! xOxO deb