Monday 29 November 2010

A Winner!

So as a new challenge starts, our Scrapalicious challenge ends. But don't be too sad, because that means it's time for a winner!

Drumroll please.....

Here are your random numbers:

20

Timestamp: 2010-11-29 17:37:17 UTC

Which means that Rachel has just won herself a sweet li'l stamp set! Congrats Rachel! Email us your postal addy to apassionforpapertrey@yahoo.co.uk and I'll post that set out to ya this week if the snow doesn't stop me! LOL!

Now onto our Top 3 Passionistas. Well you certainly justified to me that I should keep every single scrap of anything and not only that, but I should use those scraps too! Your creations were fabulous and after some tough decision making, our Top 3 PTI Passionistas are:

Mandy -wowed us with this super sweet card and proves that it's worth keeping every single scrap of DP from a paper collection as they still work so fabulously together!

Claire - went for a super CAS style card and shows that scraps totally work for CAS creations. We love the soft colours and fab design!

Rachel - created a gorgeous Christmas card and even stamped on her scraps to decorate a tree! Check out the fab use of DP for the grounding of the tree too.

Congrats, ladies! If you want a blinkie to blink with pride on your blog then pop us an email and I'll let you have the code!

Here's hoping you can all play along with our fab new challenge....I really hope you can so I can get a good dose of inspiration for my own Christmas crafting *wink*

Aimes & Caryn

xx

No comments: