Monday 12 July 2010

A Winner!

Happy Monday! Hope y'all had a good weekend!

Today it's time for a new challenge which means we get a draw a winner for our past, summertime challenge! What a fabulous response we had to the challenge - I'm definitely ready for summer now and loved every one's interpretation of summer!

OK I won't hold you any longer - time to draw a winner......

...drum roll, please.....

Here are your random numbers:
13

Timestamp: 2010-07-12 20:22:41 UTC

Number 13. Unlucky for some, but very lucky for Claire who's just bagged herself some PTI goodies! Congrats Claire! Could you please email us at apassionforpapertrey@yahoo.co.uk and we'll get some goodies out to you!

Here's Claire's fabulous card - you just can't beat juicy cherries in the summer (well, maybe with strawberries but cherries definitely come a close second LOL!)

And now for the tough task of picking our Top 3 PTI Passionistas....this was extra tough because I had no Kate to help me, she's trusting all judgement to me this week but I'm sure she'd agree on the following 3 cards:

Helen - Well what's summer without a beach, eh?! I love the way Helen created this beach scene and what really impressed me is the way she used Scattered Showers to create the scene - genius!

Monica - Oh what a clever idea! I love this shaped card! The use of buttons for seeds is fabulous but check out the awesome use of embossing to create the different textures of the watermelon; I mean who would have thought a halloween embossing folder could be used for a watermelon?!?!? A totally mouthwatering card!

Sarita - The inspiration may have come from a gorgeous hanging basket but this card reminds me of sultry, Arabian nights with that colour combo! Simply divine!

Congrats ladies - if you fancy a Top 3 blinkie to blink with pride on your blogs then pop us an email and I'll email you the code!

Thanks so much to everyone who joined in this challenge. I really hope you can play along with our new challenge which I'm about to publish very soon.....

Aimes
x

4 comments:

Ginger Claire said...

Yay - #13 - lucky for me. Thanks girls. looking forward to the next challenge xx

Tina Spohn said...

Congratulations! :D

Monica K. said...

Hi Aimes, I've been out of town so am just catching up with blogs, and I just saw that you chose my card! I'm so thrilled!! Love the other 2 cards you chose too and congrats to them as well!

I'm not sure how to email you, but I'd love a blinky. My email is simplysunshinecards@gmail.com. Thanks again! :)

Lexxie said...

Thank you so much Aimes, I am honoured that you chose my card! I will e-mail you separately about a blinkie, I would love one for my blog!
Love Sarita xx