Wednesday 14 July 2010

A little 'Die' crazy!

Happy Wednesday! Half-way to the weekend and it can't come soon enough! These last two weeks of term are seriously dragging by for me; I'm ready to break up, the students are ready to break up and I even think my stamps are ready for me to break up; I'm sure I can hear them calling me to go play with them. Either that, or the stresses of work are sending me crazy LOL!

So as promised, I've found time to take a pic of the second card I created for our current challenge. I'll warn you, it's a completely different style of card from my first card and it's gone a little 'die' crazy:

Card Recipe
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style/Turning a New Leaf/Butterfly Dreams
Ink: Momento London Fog/Spring Moss/Versamark
Card: Hawaiian Shores/Stamper's Select White/Plum Pudding/Grey (from stash!)
Accessories: Simply Chartreuse Felt/Purple Felt/Medium Scallop Die/Butterfly Die/Nestabilities/Cuttlebug/Detail White EP/Glitter
/Rustic Twine/Hawaiian Shores Vintage Button

Y'see I wasn't lying; this card features a total of three different dies, two of them being PTI ones! Just goes to show that you can enter our challenge no-matter what style of cardmaker you are *wink*

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm still not 100% about whether I like this card or not...but still, it's bright and summery and that's more than can be said for the miserable weather outside my window at the moment. Rain and thunderstorms...it's starting to look more like the typical British summer by the minute!

Aimes
x

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really beautiful Aimes!! I love the purple butterfly against the text and leaf stamped background!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I love the colours you put together Aimes and I'm so jealous as I'd love those PTI dies! Every month I think I must place an order and then they bring out more amazing stuff and before I know it I have 300 + tallied up in my cart! I then get scared and put it off for another day!
I really need to get a grip! ;)

Ann said...

Oh I love the leaf stamp with the text Aimes! Lovely card!