Monday 17 May 2010

Your Favourite Colour!!

Welcome to another Passion for Papertrey challenge! This time we're going to ask a very simple question.... what's your favourite colour?!!

And then of course make a card using your top choice - the colour doesn't have to be a Papertrey Ink colour if you don't have all the colours, but, as always, must include at least one PTI product :)

Anyone who knows me no doubt is aware of my obsession with all things Aqua and Turquoise so it was a toss up between Aqua Mist and Hawai'in Shores - Aqua Mist has always been my favourite colour but it got some serious competition when I received my Hawai'in Shores colour! Torn between the two I decided to go with the newest addition to my colour collection :)



Recipe:

Stamps: Asian Fusion/Polka Dot Basics/Mega Mixed Messages
Card - Hawai'in Shores/Stampers Select White/True Black
Ink - Hawai'in Shores/True Black
Other - Corner Chomper


Over to Aimes:
"Well I'm not gonna surprise any of ya! Anyone who knows me, knows that my all time favourite colour is green. Pretty much any shade of green will float my boat. Not that I don't love any other colours, just that if I had to pick only one then without a doubt, it'd be green! So without further ado, here's my example:"

Card Recipe
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style/Turning a New Leaf/Friends 'til the End
Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen/PTI Spring Moss
Card: Kraft/Vintage Cream
Papers: Bitty Box Basics/Turning a New Leaf
Accesories: EK Success Border Punch/Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon/Sewing Machine/3D Foam Pads


As our featured stamper this month, Marinette couldn't choose between her two favourtie colours: Red and Kraft! So she did what any other crafty peep would do and use both LOL!

Supplies:
PTI kraft and Pure Poppy, Ink Pure Poppy, tiny tag "Birthday Wishes" stamped with "Mega mixed Messages", stamp PTI "Happy Birthday "Say it with style" , PTI "heart print" ink pure poppy, stamp PTI "delightful dahlia" ink pure poppy


Fancy playing along? Here are the deets:

* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify

* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.

* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!

* Challenge closes on Monday, May 31st 2010 at 9.00am GMT

* A winner will be chosen at random to receive some PTI goodies! In addition to this, we'll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.

Need more tempting? Look at what you could win for this fortnight's challenge:

One sheet of each design from the Green Boutique pattern paper pad (6 sheets in total)


AND

A whole roll of grosgrain ribbon in the delicious Hawaiian Shores colour!

We can't wait to see what your favourtie colour is!

Kate, Aimes and Marinette
xxx

7 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

A very simple question? I don't think picking my favorite PTI color is simple. There are too many colors that I love. I do my best to play along again. It's been too long since I played along.

Your cards are all so beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm glad I found this place - looks like a ton of fun! I used PTI stamps on my card, and picked aqua as my fav colour (although it's only one of many favourites of mine) Thanks for the inspiration!

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Ladies,
The cards you show make me itchy to start crafting again. Thanks for the inspiration.
Carol

Vannessa said...

I loved your comment on my card Aimes! I think you probably described me right too! At least it's only card making I'm a junkie for LOL

Lucy Abrams said...

Great challenge girls. Thank you. Nice and easy... what girl doesn't like pink :)

Vanessa said...

Difficult challenge, girls! I can't decide on one colour :) But I love pink now (and never ever thought I would!), so I decided on this colour!
Great inspiration!
Hugs,
Vanessa

Cathygel said...

It's a very simple question for me ... my favorite color is raspberry fizz!
Your cards are so cute ...
On mine, ribbon and patterned paper!