The sun has been shining, the ground is warming up and everything is in bloom. So to celebrate this gorgeous time of year we're going to go mad for flowers for our next challenge! So let's see those flowers on your projects peeps! Any colour or variety, the choice is yours!
For my sample I dug out (bad pun, sorry!) my Green Thumb set. This was one of my first ever PTI sets, bought about three years ago, but hasn't seen much ink lately! That's changed though as I had a good play with it over the weekend!
Stamps - Green Thumb
Card - Stamper's Select White/True Black/Spring Moss
Ink - Summer Sunrise/Melon Berry/Orange Zest/Terracotta Tile/Spring Rain/Antique Linen Distress Ink
Other - True Black gingham ribbon/Spring Moss button
"Well I bet you were expecting me to ink up Friends 'til the End for this challenge were you not?! LOL! Well in a bid to escape my urge to ink it up all the time I fancied surprising both you and myself by having a go at making my own flower!"
"Super easy to make with lots of die-cut flowers from tissue paper! Just proves that you don't need a stamp set that features a flower to enter our challenge ;D"
(All PTI Supplies)
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style/Turning a New Leaf/Damask Designs (sentiment)
Ink: Smokey Shadow/Spring Moss/Versamark
Cardstock: Lemon Tart/Stamper's Select White
Accessories: Vellum/White Tissue Paper/Lemon Tart Button/Jute Button Twine/Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Apron Lace Border Punch
And here is our sample from Dana, this month's Featured Stamper!
Isn't it so happy and cheerful?!
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames #2, PTI Giga Guidelines, PTI Heart Prints
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, PTI Spring Moss & Aqua Mist (mixed), PTI Vintage Tea Dye Duo
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, PTI Rustic Cream, Core'Dinations Aquamarine,
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Dies: PTI Beautiful Blooms die #2, PTI Fillable Frames #2 die
Other: PTI Vintage Button Aqua Mist, Prima E-line flowers (white Hydrangea), sisal twine, sewing machine / thread
Here's those deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, May 3rd 2010 at 9.00am GMT
* A winner will be chosen at random to receive some PTI goodies! In addition to this, we'll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog!
We can't wait to see what floral delights you come up with!
Kate, Aimes & Dana