Friday 11 December 2009

Shhh! Secret Santa!

Hey!

We're into the full swing of the festive season now so I'm busy beyond belief! Apologies for my lack of posts recently!

Tonight I'm out for a few Christmas drinks with my work colleagues and as always there's a secret Santa. This year we've decided to just buy any old gift and have a lucky dip rather than buying for someone specifically. Now I prefer to do the latter, but as some people ended up without gifts last year (due to the winter lurgy!) I guess this way everyone gets a guaranteed pressie!

So what a perfect opportunity to play with the secret Santa stamp out of PTI's Stocking Prints! I think most of my colleagues will know that this gift is courtesy of me, but lucky for me I picked a nice gift. Don't tell anyone, but it's a scrummy cinnamon soap I picked up at market stall at Covent Garden last weekend! I normally like to buy something really silly but the I just know it'd be my luck for my boss to pick it and for me to be summoned to their office on Monday morning LOL!
I also decorated both the tissue paper and the ribbon using the sweet snowflakes from PTI's Holiday Tree! I love, love, LOVE the effect of stamping onto ribbon - it takes a while but it's totally worth it!
Recipe
Stamps
- Stocking Prints/Holiday Tree
Ink
- Spring Rain
Card
- Stampers' Select White/Spring Rain
Accessories
- Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Vintage Cream Satin Ribbon/Martha Stewart Border Punch


Now then, would it be totally wrong if I picked this present outta the tub for myself...? LOL!

Right then, I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to start Christmas shopping - that's right, START it! LOL!

Aimes
x

P.S There's still time to enter our current challenge - Oh Christmas Tree! Surely you've got a creation with a Christmas tree on it?! Especially those who attended Steph's make and take! ;D

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hee hee what are you like :D, this gift look really special I bet everyone will be thinking when they pull it out - oh I wish I got that one ;D

Have fun shoppping and partying :D

Emma xxxxxx

Daniela F. said...

Oh, I wish I had seen your post before! I recked my brain thinking of Secret Santa presents this year and cinnamon and Christmas goes so perfectly together.
Cute tag, Aimes! I love the stamped ribbon, too :)