Today's challenge is all about the men in our lives because we want you to make a masculine card, can be any themed card - Christmas, birthday etc - and must include at least one PTI product.
I have made a card for the challenge, but now can't find my cable to upload it to my computer!! So you'll have to bear with me until I find it!
Here is Aimes' sample:
"Well whilst the Christmas stamps are well and truly inked up I thought it best to make my masculine card a Christmas one! This one will most probably go to my honey - he loves green (just like me!)"
"I even created coordinating ribbon twine to coordinate by dragging some white twine through a smokey shadow ink cube. Just be sure to wash your fingers after as it's very messy!"
Recipe Stamps: Holiday Tree/Vintage Labels Ink: New Leaf/Smokey Shadow/Fresh Snow Card: Smokey Shadow/New Leaf/Soft Stone Accessories: New Leaf Vintage Button/Cuttlebug/Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder/Nestabilities/True Black Saddle Stitch Ribbon/White Ribbon Twine
Also, as our featured December stamper, here's Taheerah's example:
Stamps: Giga Guide Lines/Guide Lines II/Star Prints/Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Dark Chocolate/Scarlet Jewel/VintageTouch Chai/Pure Poppy/Smokey Shadow/True Black/Versamark
Card: KraftDark Chocolate/Ripe Avocado/Scarlet Jewel/True Black/Rustic Cream/Smokey Shadow
Accessories: QuickKutz Embossing Folder/Nestabilities/Vintage Cream Topnotch Twill/Copics/Fiskars Star Punch
- All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
- To enter, leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
- Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
- Challenge closes on Monday 28th December at 9.00am GMT
- A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Kate and Aimes xx