Tuesday 20 March 2012

Challenge: House and Home.

Hello everyone and welcome to the latest challenge on A Passion for Papertrey.  This time our theme is "House and Home" so it's wide open for your interpretation.  It doesn't need to be a "new home" card - just feature something home-related!

I immediately thought of the wee house from the Love Lives Here die collection.  I think it's my favourite of those dies - although the butterfly is pretty cute too!!  My favourite all time colour combo of Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse appears here again (have to fight my urge to use it on EVERY card!!).  I hope it doesn't look too Christmassy!!



Caryn
Happy For You
{Recipe}
Stamps: Enjoy The Ride, Iconic Images, Background Basics: Gingham.
Ink: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate
Card: Rustic Cream, Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Ctream.
Dies: Mat Stack 4, Mat Stack 4 layerz, Love Lives Here Collection
Ribbon:  Simply Chartreuse Saddle Stich ribbon, Pure Poppy twine
Other: Nestabilities, MS punch.

Over to Aimes
"Now for this challenge I couldn't resist my polka dot couch from On My Couch Additions. I also jumped on the Neon trend bandwagon too. Warning: 80's alert coming right up!

Aimes
Card Deets
Stamps: On My Couch Additions, Everyday Button Bits, Daily Designs Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Bubblegum (a muse)
Cardstock: White, True Black (Papertrey Ink)

Now there is something kinda clever that I like about this card. You see that lamp behind the sofa? (stamped using a masking technique) Well that's no ordinary lamp. Nope! In fact it's actually the topiary plant pot from Everyday Button Bits stamped upside down! Love it when I can get more stamp for my pennies :) "


Unfortunately Kate is totally snowed under with work this week and won't be joining us - don't forget to take a break Kate - we'll want you back and crafting again next time!!!

Sooooooo, what's up for grabs this time around I hear you shout!  It's this cute little stamp set,  Boy Basics: Simple Circles.



Here are the challenge deets:

* Enter as any times as you wish! All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify and can cater for as many different challenges as you please! (please state what is PTI as sometimes it's hard for us to see...)

* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don't link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!!Please leave a link back to this challenge on your entry too :)

* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.

* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!

* Challenge closes on Monday, April 2nd 2012 at 9.00am GMT

* As well as a randomly picked winner, we'll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.

We can't wait to see your creations!

Caryn, Aimes and Kate

10 comments:

Dana said...

These are darling samples girls!

cards by cara said...

Love the samples! Am I missing the location of the inlinkz doodad?

Shannon said...

Great challenge, ladies! But the InLinkz is missing. Here;s my contribution for this challenge: http://papercutstudiodesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/cards-cards-cards.html Cheers!

Vannessa said...

Here's mine: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/papertrey-inks-march-blog-hop-2012.html A little different from my usual!

Emma said...

Yoo hoo Ladies,

Ooh you really got my juices going with all your wonderful creations. Here's mine:http://devotiontothedream.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/home-home-on-range.html

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies, here's my entry !

http://me35.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/moving-home/

This is a tricky one - thanks !!

Margaret C

Deirdre said...

Beautiful creations ladies. Hope to get to play along.

Anonymous said...

My Easter Hols started today - time to PLAY !!!
Here's my second entry - http://me35.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/gracious-vases/

Thanks for the opportunity !

Angélique said...

Great challenge, you can find my entry HERE

*hugs*
Angélique

Anonymous said...

Getting one more in underthe wire !!

http://me35.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/house-and-home/

Thank you ladies !

Margaret C