Thursday 21 July 2011

Die-ing for your vote! *wink*

Hey!

I'm really not good at this.....




....shamelessly plugging myself and begging for your attention...




....OK I'm just gonna come out with it:


VOTING FOR ROUND 2 OF GALLERY IDOL ENDS TONIGHT AT 7pm!


Have you voted yet?

I'm flying the flag for England with this entry:

Love is in the air...

With the design brief being to use dies in a creative way I'm sat with fingers and toes crossed that this is creative enough! I used a negative cloud die as a stencil to sponge those sweet clouds onto my spring rain cardstock; used the negative die cut of a heart as a frame for all those buttons and finally used a positive die cut of a li'l heart - with added bling - to compliment the overall theme.

I hope you likey and if you do then you'll consider voting for it. Be sure to check out all the amazing entries - I've really got some tough competition to clinch a spot in the Top 10. That being said, if I don't make it that far I want to express my eteranal gratitude and thanks for all your support. It's still hard to believe I've made it this far and as corny as it sounds I couldn't have done it without you!

So don't delay, vote for your favourite today (and if that just so happens to be #14 then you'd be making this gal happy *wink*)

Aimes
x

Card Deets
{Love is in the air}
Stamps: None!
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Concentric Hearts Die (Provocraft)/Fresh Snow Vintage Buttons, Cloud Die, Heart from Tiny Tags Die, White Button Twine (Papertrey Ink)/Red Alphabet stickers (Cosmo Cricket)/Alphabet transfers (Doodlebug Design Inc)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh Aimes this is such an excellently original and creative card. I haven't seen anything similar anywhere so really hope it gets you through to the next round. You so deserve it - and keep flying the flag for us in the UK!