Wednesday 2 March 2011

Friend

Hello, hello!

Flying by today with a li'l card I haven't shown on here yet:

FRiEnD

This was created for a past Make it Monday challenge from PTI. I love that each challenge focuses on a new technique (and that you could be in with the chance of winning a PTI stamp set each week too of course!)

Ooh and speaking of challenges, why not enter our current challenge? Maybe even combine it with a Make it Monday challenge to double your chances of winning some PTI goodies *wink*

You'll have to forgive my lack of words and absence around Blogland today and for the next few weeks: we're moving house and my guy has the huge task of training me to be organised lol! He's a brave guy who's not afraid of a challenge.....I think he's stressing already and we're yet to open a cupboard to pack up - ha!

Wishing the rest of you a fabulous, and stress-free week!

Aimes
x

3 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So So BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

Marisa said...

Loved this when I saw it on your blog and loving it all over again here. Stunning colour combo and you aced that vellum challenge.

Best of luck with the move :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Aimes!

This one is gorgeous! I love the black and the bold colors, perfect! The flowers in the background are so lovely and with the vellum sentiment and the pretty red buttons, it's just perfect! Love it!

Hugs, Wendy