Tuesday 1 February 2011

February's Featured Stamper!

Phew! February already! I can't believe that January has come and gone already - but I have to admit I'm kinda glad as I'm looking forward to spring arriving with some milder temperatures and more daylight...

But before spring arrives, let us introduce you to our featured stamper for February. So without further ado, we'd like to introduce you to Imke! I'm sure you'll give her a warm welcome :)



Before we share one of Imke's gorgeous creations let's get to know her a bit better shall we?

1)How did you get into papercrafting?

Ever since i can remember i have liked crafting with paper. I've tried many different craft techniques, but remained in paper.

2)How long have you been stamping for?

For 4 years.

3)How did you get into PTI and why do you love it so much?

I became aware of PTI through my sister-in-law. I just love the style of their stamps and the versatility of stamps and other products.

4)What would you say is your stamping style?

Clean and Simple, cute, non-cute, but NOT Vintage. I like the vintage style but i can't do it lol!

5)Do you have a favourite PTI colour or colour combo that just makes you drool?

Aqua Mist , Pure Poppy, New Leaf

6)If you had to choose just one PTI stamp set to keep, which one would it be and why?

My Fillable Frames Collection.

7)Who is your PTI Idol?

Nicole Heady of course, but i also really like the creations by Niki Estes and Dawn McVey.

8)Where do you get your inspiration from?

I like to try things on my own but i get inspiration from several blogs, like PTI and from my blogger friends.

9)What’s your stamping dream?

I would like to be a guest designer at PTI- Who wouldn't ? I would also like to go on a once in a lifetime trip to CHA

10)Where can we go to check out more of your wonderful creations?

You can visit me on my blog http://craftingcreationsbyimke.blogspot.com/ or on Splitcoaststampers as "germanstamper"

You may recognise some of Imke's creations through her fabulous entries to our challenges. We're so happy to have her on board with us this month and she's kicking of February with this fab project:

Isn't this a fabulous way to use those clear boxes those scrummy PTI stamps come in?

If you'd like to try and create something similar, then check out the tutorial on the Papertrey Channel on YouTube.

Be sure to check out more of Imke's creations on her blog: Crafting Creations by Imke and look out for more of her creations here on the PTI blog! I'm sure like us, you can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Kate, Aimes & Caryn
xxx

P.S Are you on Facebook? Then why not check out our new Facebook Page and keep up to date with us?! Looking forward to seeing you over there!

6 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for your nice welcome ! I´m very happy and honored that i can participated this month with you.

Emma said...

Absolutely fabulous - LOVE the colours and papers :D Welcome Imke!

cards by cara said...

Love the project! For those in the UK, there are quite a few PTI stamp sets posted on ebay mailed from the UK. Might be a way to get some sets for low postage ...

Kathy said...

Wow Imke, that is a fabulous use for those PTI boxes, love the colors you used to. You always have such great style!

Angela said...

Congratulations, Imke! Love your packaging...very stylish!

Daniela F. said...

Congrats, Imke! Fabby project and what a great kick-off to your Featured Stamper month :-)