Thursday 2 December 2010

December's Featured Stamper

OK, OK, I know it's technically the 2nd of December but it's December nonetheless which means it's time for a new featured stamper!

We're so grateful to Bev and her fabulous work during her month here on the PTI blog. Thank you, Bev!!!

And so who is our featured stamper for December?


We had the pleaure of meeting Aga during our Make and Take in Sheffield. She's a super sweet lady and super talented too! Let's find out a bit more about her:

1)How did you get into papercrafting?

I’ve been crafting almost my whole life. I enjoy drawing, painting, knitting, needle crafting etc. I started my papercrafting adventure from Origami, paper quilling and then I got into cardmaking. I got started by making cards for my friends and family. I seriously never thought I’d get addicted to it but here I am :)

2)How long have you been stamping for?

I've only been stamping since January 2009 and I still don’t have much experience. There are so many new things that I would like to try or learn and there are so many creative options with stamps that the possibilities are endless.

3)How did you get into PTI and why do you love it so much?

I was looking for some new (for me) stamp companies and I came across Nichole Heady's blog. I just fell in love with her creations and the stamps. Love the style of PTI stamps and how well different sets coordinate with each other.

4)What would you say is your stamping style?

I’m not sure about that, I guess it all depends on my mood :) I just love combining papers, stamps and handmade embellishments and I try to get a little from different styles.

5)Do you have a favourite PTI colour or colour combo that just makes you drool?

I love all shades of green, however I adore all soft and bright colours.

6)If you had to choose just one PTI stamp set to keep, which one would it be and why?

It would be something with a flower theme, maybe "Life" or "Larger Than Life" set as it still on my wish list, or "In Bloom", or ... no, it's impossible to choose just one!

7)Who is your PTI Idol?

I don’t have one as I love all PTI design team. Each lady has a different and unique style and they all are so inspiring.

8)Where do you get your inspiration from?

Blog world is a big source of inspiration but I also love finding inspiration from sketches, magazines and all kind of challenges.

9)What’s your stamping dream?

PTI stamps available to buy in Europe and especially in UK. That’s one of them.

10)Where can we go to check out more of your wonderful creations?

You can find me at http://justmadefrompaper.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much, Aga! We definitely agree with your answer to question 9 LOL!

I'm sure you'll join us in welcoming Aga on board for this festive month and like us, can't wait to see what creations she has to share with us!

2 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I can't wait to see your creations Aga :)
Katie x

Daniela F. said...

Congrats, Aga!! I love your take on the first challenge and can't wait to see more of your creations :)