This week we're concentrating on black and white. There's something so stylish and eye-catching about black and white cards and it's a combination I really should use more!
I used the amazing Say it With Style set which is fast becoming one of my favourite PTI sets. The size of the font is fabulous for creating a card that really features a sentiment.
Stamps - Say it With Style
Paper - In Bloom
Card - Stamper's Select White/True Black
Other - True Black Saddle Stitch ribbon/Prima flower/silver brad
Over to Aimes:
"I was still on my masking kick for this challenge so decided to make a card very similar to the one I sent Kate for her birthday. I hope you're not too bored of the design, I love how those flowers and leaves 'pop' against the black!"
Stamps: Friend 'til the End
Cardstock: True Black
Accessories: White Detail Embossing Powder/3D Foam Pads/White Gel Pen
And as our fabulous featured stamper, here's Vanessa's example!
Cardstock (black, white) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: (Damask Designs) Papertrey Ink, Ink: Versamark, Embossing Powder: white, Ribbon: (red satin ribbon, comparable to pure poppy) Craftshop, Accents: (Pearls, E-Line) Prima MarketingHere are the deets:
* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
* To enter, use our Mister Linky at the bottom of this post. If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday 8th March 2010 at 9.00am GMT
* A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Kate, Aimes and Vanessa xxx