Monday 16 November 2009

Blingin', Baby!

Hi everyone and welcome to another challenge, it seems to have come around so quickly!

This time it's all about the bling, baby! To join the challenge we want to see some bling on your cards - it can be any type of bling - gems, gliiter - so long as it sparkles, anything goes!!

The bling on my samples is quite subtle (so subtle I'm not sure you can even really notice it from the pictures lol!) - there are 3 rhinestones in the centre of the poinsietta, and the Flourishes are stamped in Versamark Dazzle Champagne ink which has a fabulous soft shimmer:



Recipe:
Stamps - Peaceful Poinsietta/fancy Flourishes/Signature Christmas
Card - Stamper's Select White/Enchanted Evening/Brushed Silver
Ink - Versamark Dazzle/Versamagic - Night Sky/Versafine - Black
Other - Rhinestones/silver ribbon


And a close up:


Over to Aimes... "Here's my attempt to bling up a Christmas Tree! Basically smothered it in Stickles and added some jewels coloured with my promarkers - BLINGIN!"



Recipe:
Stamps - Holiday Tree/Signature Christmas/Around and About Sentiments
Card - Stamper's Select White/Dark Chocolate/Pure Poppy/Rustic Snowflakes DP
Ink - Spring Rain/Spring Moss/Fresh Snow/Dark Chocolate
Others - Pure Poppy Polka Dot Ribbon/Spring Moss Button/Jute Button Twine/Stickles Crystal Glitter/Clear Gems Coloured with Promarkers/Nestability/Cuttlebug/White Gel Pen

Here are the details:
  • All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify
  • To enter, leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery
  • Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
  • Challenge closes on Monday 30th November at 9.00am GMT
  • A winner will be chosen at random to receive a collection of PTI goodies!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kate and Aimes xx

1. Katie
2. Dawn

7 comments:

Emma said...

Be still my beating heart - Ladies you are so achingly talented - these cards are awesome. Pure genius Kate with the enchanted evening ink and Aimes I nearly swooned when I saw my favourite lickle tree all glammed up.

I will drop you a line, wink wink ;D

Emma x

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous cards Steph and Aimes, I agree with Emma, wish I had your talent.

I hope to have a play, will raid my stash for the bling ...

Alex said...

These cards are beautiful! Love all the bling :)

Bye for now,

Alex x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards girls, your creations always look sooooo elegant, wish I had your talent!

Mandy
x

Joy said...

Stunning cards, I love the enchanted evening cards so classy xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Hi Kate and Aimes,

My new stash is still yet to arrive however I've tried my best to produce a PT Bling card. Take a look here:

http://am-i-a-dreamer.blogspot.com/2009/11/passion-for-papertrey-b-b-b-bling.html

Hope you like it. Thanks for another great challenge.

Katie x

AuroraDawn said...

Good to meet you both on Saturday, woohoo I met Royality :O)

Made a special effort to finish my project this afternoon so I could get on here, slept all morning, can't believe how much yesterday drained me!!

http://auroradawn-ad.blogspot.com/2009/11/bling.html

Looking forward to next weeks challenge.

Dawn
xoxo