Thursday 4 June 2009

Flourished Damask


Don't you just love flourishes?! They add so much to a design - I'm loving playing with the new flourishes set and in this card I've paired in with the Damask Designs to make a stamped background.


Recipe:
(All PTI unless stated)

Stamps - Fancy Flourishes/Damask Designs/Star Prints (sentiment)
Ink - Melon Berry/Dark Chocolate
Card - Stamper's Select White/Melon Berry/Aqua Mist
Ribbon - Aqua Mist satin
Button - Melon Berry
Other - corner rounder punch (SU)/labels four die (Spellbinders)


Thanks for visiting and don't forget our current challenge!!!

Kate x

7 comments:

Aimes said...

A gorgeous card as usual Kate! This just goes to show I need just about every PTI stamp set available as they all work together so well! You're a bad influence on me Missy ;O)
Have a fab weekend hun!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Emma said...

Hey Kate another fabalous card. I love the ink colour on this one and that button (I think I have 'thang' for buttons) I love it.

Hope you have a sweet day & fun weekend x

Ann said...

I love flourishes too - this is a very classy card Kate!

Tina Spohn said...

Kate this card is very elegant. And the flourish-set is on the top of my wishlist. Maybe I´ll get it in the end of june, we´ll see. :)

Hugs Tina

Steph said...

This card is gorgeous - well done Kate x

Unknown said...

Stunning as ever Kate - love it. I soooo need both these sets!

Vanessa said...

Super card! I love flourishes, I`ll never get enough of them...