Hello all and welcome to another challenge! After weeks of non-stop rain here in the UK we are rejoicing in finally having a summer - hooray! Just in time for the Olympics too!!! So to celebrate our challenge this time round is... yep, you guessed it - summertime! We'd like to see a card or other papercraft creation inspired by this fabulous season!
What is a summer's day without an ice cream?! For my sample I headed straight for my Sweet as Can Be set for a tasty treat birthday card, not sure what flavour the Hawai'in Shores scoop is though!
Card details: (all supplies PTI)
Stamps: Sweet As Can Be
Card: Stamper's Select White/Raspberry Fizz/Kraft/Summer sunrise/Hawai'in Shores
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Ric-rac border die
Over to Aimes:
Summertime to me means long happy summer holidays avoiding the 'back to school' signs in shops! Ha! But I also love to see the butterflies dancing around too and that's what inspired this card:
Caryn is busy with her lovely family this week so I'm afraid can't join us for the challenge. We're looking forward to welcoming her back soon!
So want to see what you could win? One randomly selected winner will be the proud owner of three rolls of brand new PTI ribbon - yummy!
|Simply Chartreuse, Melon Berry and Scarlet Jewel|
Here are all the details you'll need to know about entering:
* Enter as any times as you wish! All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify and can cater for as many different challenges as you please! (please state what is PTI as sometimes it's hard for us to see...)
* All entries must be newly created (well, new to Blogland anyways!). Please don't link to old posts that might happen to fit the brief of the challenge!!Please leave a link back to this challenge on your entry too :)
* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. Please leave the correct URL for your entry post and not just your generic blog address! If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.
* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration and can be in with a chance of being a Top 3 PTI Passionista, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!
* Challenge closes on Monday, August 6th 2012 at 9.00am BST
* As well as a randomly picked winner, we'll select the top three creations we like the most and feature them on the Blog. The top three PTI Passionistas will have chance to display a Top 3 Passionista Blinkie on their own blog.!
Kate, Aimes & Caryn xxx